How long after Exilis, is Thermage safe to do?

I had excelis laser three times this summer, the last one in July. I didn't notice much difference. I did thermage several years ago and it had much more of a visible result. There is a deal i could buy now. Is it safe to do Thermage only 4/ 5 months after i did these excelis treatments or should i wait longer?

Thermage after Exilis

It should be completely safe to do Thermage at this point, especially since you haven't seen any results.  Thermage is highly effective at producing collagen and tightening the skin. Please consult an expert in Thermage for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green