Can I do a liposculpture ? And a breast lift with implant without a big scar?

I'm worry that I might have loose skin. I lost 70 founds 5 years ago. My stomach is soft and my middle thighs too. It's like when I grap my skin I can feel the fat and it's really soft. I worry that if I do it I might end up having bumpy and loose skin. My breast I would like to be bigger, fuller and perky.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Hi, is difficult to evaluate you without any pictures, But if you have such a massive weight loss you need a reconstruction of your Body Contour. 

Usually I recommend to begin with a Tummy Tuck Plus Liposculpture. And then in another surgery Breast Lift.

Lipo only wont get you good results, because excess skin has to be removed.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

Liposculture

Hi, to give you a good advise I would need to see some pictures so I can evaluate you for your
future surgery. Thanks.

Roberto Guerrero, MD

Examination of the skin quality

This will depend entirely on the surgeon's eval;nation of the quality of the skin and the amount of fat with respect to the tightness of the skin envelope.

Liposculpture and Breast Lift

Great question!  It all depends on how much drooping of breast that you have.  We can use VASER Hi Def skin tightening techniques to get about 1-2 cm of lift.  A breast implant, combined with release of your pectoralis muscle can get up to an additional 2 cm of lift.  After that, you typically need to start adding on incisions as you mentioned in your question.  The best thing to do is consult with a plastic surgeon who does both and see what you might be a candidate for.  Good luck!

After loosing weight

Hi, Thank you for the question.. to give you a correct answer ill need to see some photos, so i can do an appreciation of your case an a posible diagnosis and surgical plan.  

Luis A. Mejia, MD

To archive the results you are looking and for a good recommendation it is necessary to see you physically, via pictures or personal consults. 

Always is good to find a Board Certified plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon.

Dr. Gustavo Almanzar

Gustavo Almanzar, MD

Breast Lift and Liposulpture

In my practice I frequently contour the body with liposculpture and then take the fat and inject it into the buttock and breast for reshaping.  I suggest you post photos and find an expert in body shaping, who like me has a practice dedicated to this procedure and has the most advanced technologist for contouring.  Best, Dr. Emer.