How well does i-Lipo work? (Photos)

I need my midsection done an sides

How well does i-Lipo work?

Your photos reflect an excess of both fat and skin.  In my experience iLipo is safe and painless and will reduce the thickness of padding beneath your skin reducing your girth by inches.  I don't think these painless treatments are normally equivalent to the results of liposuction so tend to use it for patients who seek a moderate improvement in their fat pockets and not for someone willing to undergo surgery and obtain the best results possible.  

Meet with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon to discuss all options available to you.  Before any procedure, be certain that you are down to a healthy and maintainable weight through diet and exercise.  None of the surgeries or treatments work well unless you're working hard to maintain a good exercise and diet balance to keep the weight from returning.  Best wishes,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Tummy Tuck

Its unlikely liposuction of any kind will address what bothers you. When there are stretch marks and loose skin, or separation of the underlying muscles that are causing the problem, a tummy tuck would be a better option. See a board certified plastic with an expertise in body contouring in your area for a detailed consultation. They should be able to answer your concerns more specifically. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck

Dean Vistnes, MD.

Vistnes Plastic Surgery 

San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #liposuction #tummytuck

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon