Inner thighs have a sagging lump towards the back of my legs; what will happen to the skin after that fats removed? (Photos)

I had lipo done on my inner n outter thighs March 2016, I hit my 6 month math and going back for second procedure, I'm uneven and not enough taken out. My question is my inner thighs have a sagging lump towards the back of my legs that I want the fat removed , I posted pics to show, what will happen to the skin after that fats removed ? I go for surgery November 23,2016 again. My doc app is november 2, I will ask him , thought this would help and be faster rather than waiting. Thank you

Inner thighs have a sagging lump towards the back of my legs; what will happen to the skin after that fats removed?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  I see your area of concern and if your skin was able to retract well after your initial liposuction, careful removal of the additional fat within the lump should allow for the same.  Ultimately the best decision is based on an in-person examination of your skin tissues so be sure to ask your surgeon for their professional opinion.  Hope this helps.

Post Lipo/Thighs/Sagging Lumps/Thigh Fat--VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

This can be helped with full leg/body contouring using VASER 4D shaping which will tighten and smooth the skin. Please see an expert in Body Contouring and VASER 4D.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction - if fat removed, will the skin sag?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Based on a photo, one can't say -
  • If the skin is loose after your first liposuction, then it will be looser still.
  • But if it shrank down well then, it should be ok now.
  • It is best to ask your own surgeon - she is the one who can examine you.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS