Lipo/Cellulaze. Am I going to get smaller? (Photo)

I'm 23 weeks out of surgery , not sure if I'm happy wth the results ? Seems like I'm still big , lumpy or swollen. Am I going to get smaller ? Have a check up next week wren I hit 24 weeks and I actually want more far removed

Vaser 4D HI DEFINITION and Liposuction -- Final Results at 6 Months

What you are seeing this far from your procedure is probably your final results. If you are not happy, you may need another liposculpture session.  Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

At the 6 month point most of the swelling should be gone and you should have a pretty good idea of your final results. If you think you want a bit more done, then let your surgeon know.