Lift, areola reduction and 150cc implants. Any suggestions?

I am currently a 34bbut completely deflated from babies. Getting a lift, areola reduction and 150cc implants. I want to remain same size just fuller and not sagging. I can't find any post op photos of women with 150cc implants. Are they just too small?

Implant size

150cc's is extremely small. I would return to your PS and stuff your bra with some larger sizers to help confirm this size choice. 

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..

The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast implant size

150 cc is a very small implant but you said you did not want to be any bigger just fuller.Hopefully this will do the trick for you. Seeing photos of patients with 150cc may help, but can be confusing unless the person in the photo is nearly your same size and body type. See your surgeon and try on implants around that size to be a little more sure. Good luck.

Thank you for your question.  If you are plastic surgeon has done measurements of your breast base width and recommends the 150 cc implants then you should be fine. You might check to see if you can find before and after photographs of patients with 150 cc implants.