I have suffered from thinning hairline for 9 years due to traction alopecia. How much would it cost to fix?

If this is traction alopecia how much would it cost to fix it. Ive been using rogain for 3 months and hadn't seen a change. The bold spotS in the back was self inflicted so its just my hairline. Also I cant wear weaves or my scalp would build up with thick scales and when I peal them off the hair follical would be attached. Also I have had one steroids shot and was told when I went back for the 2nd one that no hair so she wouldn't continue the treatment

You should see several doctors to get an idea of how much it may cost for YOUR hair transplant surgery.

You should see several doctors to get an idea of how much it may cost for YOUR hair transplant surgery.   A doctor needs to examine you and you need to let your doctor know what your goals are.  Your doctor will be able to tell you if your goals are reasonable.  

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon