i am looking to have silicone injections in my lips. Can you give me some information about the procedure? (Photo)

Removing silicone in the lips in Los Angeles

Silicone can cause lifelong problems with your lips. Avoid these in favor of HA fillers. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Lip injections

I would avoid silicon lip injections if possible. I have seen a lot of issues with free silicone around the face, and many times it is difficult to impossible to remove.

Depending on your examination, microdroplet Silikon-1000 may be considered for permanent lip augmentation.

In our practice, we prefer using Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results, for natural-looking lip augmentation. Treatments may be performed with topical anesthetic, and there is typically no downtime. The serial-puncture, microdroplet technique must be used, and the experience of your surgeon or dermatologist is important for achieving favorable results.

Hope this helps you.

Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon