I did restylane silk 3 months ago. Sometimes my lip looks like that, and it hurts. What I should do? (Photo)

Lip Swelling from Restylane Silk

If your lips are still swollen after 3 months then I would recommend that you return to your treating dermatologist for Vitrase to dissolve the injections. 

Restylane Silk

I appreciate your question.
After 3 months, I would return to injecting MD to discuss dissolving the filler.  Especially since your lips hurt and look asymmetric in the photograph.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Swelling after Silk injection

Thank you for your sharing your photo and concern.  I would revisit your injector to discuss the use of hyaluronidase to reverse a portion of your treatment.  If they have limited experience with this, then I would visit a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist who has a high volume injection practice.

Restylane Silk 3 months ago into lip with swelling

If this is still happening ntermittently three months after the procedure then I would suggest returning to the physician that performed the injection. You may need to have it dissolved with hyaluronidase to prevent further problems. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Intermittent swelling after filler

From your post, your lip intermittently swells with associated pain.  This may be a sign of infection.  Please return to your injector for reevaluation or seek a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for further evaluation. Good luck

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD

Restylane Silk and Inflammation/Results

I suggest reversing the filler if you are unhappy with the results, which look swollen and asymmetric.  Dr. Emer.

Over fill?

It looks like in the photos that you may have been overfilled on the one side. It could also be swelling. You need to be seen in person.

Painful bump on lip after Restylane Silk

I would recommend that you return to your injector or any other board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for evaluation. It looks like you have some extra product in that area which can be dissolved with hyaluronidase injections. 
Good luck,
Dr. Linnell

Recurrent lip swelling after Restylane Silk

I would go see your doctor. This is not obviously normal. Perhaps you have an infection and need the Silk removed.

Steven F. Weiner, MD