I want to remove these scars; can I do it with chemical peel? (Photos)

can i do it with Chemical Peels

Improve scars with chemical peels and microneedling

Hello and thank you for your question. Stronger chemical peels such as ZO 3 Step Stimulation Peel will definitely help diminish scars. You will need to get aggressive with your treatments doing a series of peels spaced every 3-4 weeks. We are seeing amazing results with combining a medium grade chemical peels then returning 3 weeks later for microneedling with PRP. Hope this helps. Best to you, Dr Faraz

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

#Scars and #PRP

Dear elias26:  Scars on the upper lip are tough to treat, and yours looks as though it is not fresh, which makes it even tougher. I have seen the best results with this type of white, flat scar with #microneedling with PRP.  This will remodel the scar and make it less apparent.  All the best,   Dr. Clark

#Scars and #PRP