I would like to know if I qualify for a full Tummy tuck and a breast lift without implants? (photos)

I'm 30 years old and had twins 16 months ago. Before pregnancy I weighted 120lbs and right after having my c section i weighted 183lbs!Even though I have lost almost all my baby fat, it has been really hard for me to lose my last 10lbs. I would like to know if I qualify for a mini or full tummy tuck and if is possible for me to have a breast lift, and make them equal size ( one looks bigger than the other one obviously) I DON'T want my breasts bigger, just lifted.

Am I a good candidate?

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well. You look to be a good candidate for some of the changes in your breasts and tummy that a mommy makeover can provide. Of course your body is totally normal and natural the way it is but if you would like a flatter tummy and perkier breasts then that is what a breast lift and tummy tuck would offer you. If you are at a relatively stable weight that is comfortable and healthy for you and you have realistic expectations, then a mommy makeover of some variety should be able to help you improve how you look and feel. Mommy makeovers come in many different varieties and no two procedures are alike in terms of scar length, scar direction, muscle tightening and additional liposuction. At our practice, every mommy makeover is optimized to help you achieve your goals and newer techniques. I suggest to consider to have a breast lift with implants to have a better look, if you dont want them bigger you just have to pick the size that you really want A board certified plastic surgeon should be able to help you determine the best choice for you.

Tummy Tuck and Breast Lifting

Thank you for your question and photos. In my experience you would be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck. This surgery flattens the abdomen by removing extra fat and skin, and tightening muscles in your abdominal wall. Tummy tuck is often performed after pregnancy or weight loss, when the skin has become stretched or saggy. As for your breast I recommend a breast lifting with implants, I understand you dont want them bigger, you can actually choose the size you want. By getting breast lifting with implants would look nicer giving you a better look. Good luck.

Carlos Recio, MD
Cali Plastic Surgeon

I would like to know if I qualify for a full Tummy tuck and a breast lift without implants?

Good afternoon,

By viewing your pictures shows that you are a good candidate for the procedures which you're interested in. You qualify for a full tummy tuck, it would give you a nice body contouring. Tummy Tuck is not considered a weight loss procedure .  As for your breast, you will need to have more skin cut off on one of them more then the other one so they can look a bit more symmetrical.  

Based on your pictures, you look like the right person for a tummy tuck and breast list. 

See link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Planning a mommy make-over

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Your photos suggest you are an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck and breast lift.
  • Liposuction of the flanks and back will improve the result even more.
  • If your slight breast asymmetry bothers you, ask your plastic surgeon to make the larger side a little smaller during the lift - this is easily done.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Tummy tuck

You look like you would be a great candidate for a full tummy tuck and a breast lift. I do not think a mini tummy tuck would give you the results that you are looking for. Whereas, the full abdominoplasty will help make the area above the bellybutton and around the bellybutton smoother and have a better contour. I would see a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss this further.

Good luck!

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

You definitely look like you would be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck and breast lift. I don't think that you need to wait to lose the additional 10 lbs. before going in to consult on these procedures. See a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic surgery.

Mommy makeover candidate

Congratulations on the birth of your twins.  My wife had twins and they are a blessing!
You are a classic mommy makeover (tummy tuck and breast procedure) candidate.  The fat weight gain in pregnancy stretches the skin and underlying tissues such as the muscle fascia layer of the abdomen.   This can be tightened during a major abdominoplasty reducing the prutuberance of the abdomen and bringing the rectus muscles closer together for a youthful look.  You would benefit from a breast lift which can equalize the size and aesthetic form.  If you could lose that last 10 pounds, it would make a difference in your final results because the fascia and skin can be made tighter.

Mommy make over

Depending on your health you look like a great candidate for a tummy tuck and lollypop lift. Best to see a board certified ASAPS plastic surgeon in consultation. Good luck...

Mommy Makeover

Mommy Makeover Surgery is an extremely popular procedure with high patient satisfaction. It involves breast rejuvenation; breast lift, with or without implants and Tummy-tuck. From your photos, it appears that a lift alone should work for you and achieve better symmetry.  It is important to try to get as close as possible to an ideal weight before surgery to achieve the best result. You have done that!  Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with lots of experience. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD