I want to make my nose smaller. It's too big for my face, what are my options? (Photo)

I don't have any questions, just i want a opinion.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant combination

From the one very limited photograph, it appears that there is an overly projecting nose with a dorsal hump, and a weak, recessive chin profile.  A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish decreasing the projection of the nose, shaving down the dorsal hump, and refining the nose.  The nose will still be overly projected  relative to the rest of the face and chin.  Placement of a chin implant will help with facial balance and proportions, especially with respect to the overly projecting nose.  Chin implants are manufactured in a large variety of shapes and sizes, are composed of Silastic, and are usually placed through a small incision underneath the chin at this time of a rhinoplasty.  A chin implant can also be performed under local anesthesia as a stand-alone procedure. For more information and many  before and after examples of this combination, please see the video and the link below

Your nose is reasonably straight but the tip projects too much.A reduction rhinoplasty, where the tip is de-projected would answer your question

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon