I have melisma, age spots, sun spots, acne scars, whiteheads. I would love co2 laser. Any suggestions?

I would love a co2 laser to get rid of all the scars and age and sun spots.

Melasma and Sun Spots -- Best Treamtent Is Clear + Brilliant / Fraxel 1927 / Aerolase w Microneedling PRP, Pro Yellow is Useful

If you have melasma , co2 laser shouldn't be used.  I suggest you see an expert for both short and long term treatment options given all your issues.  It sounds like fractional RF like venus viva or skinfinity would be better with microneedling/PRP.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Which conditions does CO2 laser resurfacing improve?

Without a photograph, it is difficult to say if a CO2 laser resurfacing treatment would be of benefit to you and, if so, to what extent.  Melasma is typically treated medically and sometimes with certain lasers or light devices but not CO2 lasers.  Some types of acne scarring can respond beautifully to CO2 laser resurfacing.  If you have white heads you should see a skincare specialist help get these under better control.  I strongly suggest seeing a physician in laser skin resurfacing.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon