I have a very long nose, and I was wondering how much a nasal tip refinement costs? (Photos)

I am happy with the rest of my nose, I just hate the tip, that's the only thing I would like to change, there is also a device called nose up, but I don't know if it could help my nose.

Cost of a rhinoplasty procedure

Most patients must undergo a full rhinoplasty to make sure that all the components of the nose are balanced with themselves, which includes the upper lateral cartilages, the lower lateral cartilages, nasal bones, and the septum.  The cost of a rhinoplasty procedure is directly determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, the amount of time to perform the procedure under anesthesia monitored by a physician anesthesiologist, and surgeon's professional fee for performing the surgery in addition to all of the postoperative follow-up appointments.  For more information, many before and after results of rhinoplasty, and our current price list, please see the link and the video below

From the profile, it does not look like your nose is at all long. It might look like that to you based upon its relationship to the mid face.