I would ike to ask this discoloration with fraxel will be temporary or permanent?

I had fraxel by solta on May 10. I recovered very fast and on day 7 my skin was very clear. After few days I had discoloration and black tone. I am asian.

Fraxel and Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation

It is a common side effect with darker skin tones. I agree with the other recommendations,  its very important to avoid sun exposure, follow up with your provider to discuss other interventions such as chemical peels and topical pigmentation suppressants. 

Fraxel and Asian Skin

I treat a lot of Asian patients and I prefer the eMatrix laser over the Fraxel. Asian skin is extremely delicate. I use Fraxel exclusively on my skin type I patients only.  Please consult an expert in Asian skin care.  Best, Dr. Green

Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation From Lasers -- Skin Lightening, Light Peels, microsecond YAG

this can happen especially in asian skin and needs aggressive skin lightening, and peels to improve.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Pigmentation Following Fraxel Laser

It sounds like you have post inflammatory hyperpigmentaion(PIH) which is a common side-effect following laser resurfacing in patients of color.I would advise you to first stay out of the sun and you may require topical medication to dampen the PIH. I would recommend you consult a dermatologist for recommendations.

Joel E. Kopelman, MD, FACS
Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon