I am having gap in my teeth. I am 22. What is the best way to fill the gap? (Photo)

Solution for to Remove Gap in the Teeth

You should go for invisalign braces treatment. This will help to fill the gap in the teeth. Also invisalign braces are more comfortable to wear instead of metal braces. 

San Diego Dentist

Closing Gap

I would recommend braces with your bite.  The final result would be great.  Porcelain veneers would be a good opiton for you as well.  Good luck.  

Best would be orthodontics.

Although veneers are a possibility, you would most likely be best served by doing orthodontic therapy. Invisalign would be a simple procedure in your case as you have spaces which could close up relatively easily. You can also expand your arch in the premolar area to broaden your smile. Invisalign will also keep your teeth completely natural without any drilling away of healthy tooth structure and without putting artificial materials on your teeth. I love doing veneers, but I love doing the most natural, conservative less expensive solution as well. In that case, that would be orthodontic treatment.

Porcelain veneers

Hello, It all depends if you only want to close the gaps.  Are you happy with the shape, size and color of your teeth.  If your answer is yes, I would do Invisalign to close the gaps.  If you are unhappy with the shape and size as well as the gaps, then you need to see a cosmetic dentist and ask about veneers.  

Best way to fill the spaces ... #DrSarahThompson

I would recommend as little as 6 veneers, but no more than 8 veneers.  This would close up all of your gaps and give you a beautiful white smile that you'd be proud to show off.  It would take two appointments about 2 weeks apart.  I'll attach a link to a patient that had an even worse gap, but I was able to treat him with only 6 veneers.   I hope this helps.  Follow me on RealSelf if you have more questions for me.