I need help to make a decision if I want to do a 3rd fraxel laser. (photos)

Should i go for filler, TCA cross treatment or stick with my fraxel? Here are some pictures of my skin right now.

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

If you dont feel fraxel has done enough you may need a stronger combination of a microneedling/RF device like intensif.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Combination therapy for Pitted Acne Scarring.

Acne scarring can and will get better...but it can take a good 5 or more sessions with the Fraxel, so yes I would recommend that you go for the 3rd. And in between your fraxel sessions you can still have TCA treatments for the deeper scars, and fillers can be done such as bellafill for more instant improvement to the appearance.

Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD, FAAD
Great Neck Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne scar treatment in dark skin

I used to do Fraxel for acne scars. Now I only use the Infini. It gets better results with less downtime. TCA cross is used for icepick scars and I don't think you have much of that. Also, for the deeper rolling scars, Bellafill is a good option and is safe as well for your skin type. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD