I need help deciding what is the best removal procedure for my raised mole? (Photos)

The mole is on my face and very close to my upper lip. I believe I scar easy, so I'm looking for the best procedure to minimize scaring. Please advise

Protruding mole near lip

You should schedule an appointment with a board-certified dermatologist in your area. Either a shave removal or a small excision will be the choices for removal. Do not try to do anything yourself, period. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

The best treatment is surgical removal but will leave a big scar.  Id suggest lasers or radiowave to decrease the mole and risk less of a scar.  Best, Dr. Emer.