I would like a breast lift with minimal scarring (Photo)

I am a 43 year old with two kids my last is only 9.5 months. I've never been happy with the size of my breast and always wanted smaller breast. I am currently at least a 34 DD I would like to be a large C after the procedure is this possible? Before having the procedure done I wild like to lose my last 10 pounds which will take be back to my previous pregnancy size 34D. I'm also wishing to have my breast not wider than my rib/chest area is thei also possible? Please advise?

Breast lift with minimal scarring

Thank you for your question. The Horndeski Method breast lift is a current technique devised for women who do not want breast implants, maximum projection, long term results and no vertical scars. The incisions are hidden at the crease of the breast and around the areolas. Attached is an example of a woman who desired perkier breasts without implants. I hope this helps.  Best wishes,

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

Given your breast size and degree of ptosis (droop), it appears from your photos that you will require a wise pattern mastopexy. 

Breast Lift Procedure

A mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used for breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as part of the aging process. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis. Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an implant is used at the time of mastopexy. The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height.  I prefer to  use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring. It would be best to bring this question up in consultation with local plastic surgeons in order to ensure that the final appearance after your procedure will be what you desire. There is definitely the ability to complete a procedure with minimal scarring, so best of luck to you!

Breast lift

Thank you for sending your pictures. You will need a breast lift and it may be advisable to place a small implant to give you upper pole fullness and additional projection. The breast can then be shaped to give you the result you are looking for. I agree with your plan to postpone the surgery until you are at your goal weight.

Mark Deutsch, MD

I would like a breast lift with minimal scarring

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos you appeared to be a good candidate for a breast lift or dermal mastopexy.  She Would like to Be Smaller You Probably Do Not Need an Implant in Addition to the Lift.However based on the degree of ptosis that you have he most likely will need an anchor lift which includes a scar around the areola down the underside of the breast and in the fold beneath the breast.  To understand more about breast lift please read the following link:

Breast Lift

Hi Wizard!I made up a video below which discusses breast lifts, and when to have what lift, and also discusses a lift with implants, which you may definitely want to at least talk to your PS about.  Good luck and all the best, "Dr. Joe"

Breast Lifts and Weight Loss Prior to Surgery

Based on your photos, I think you would benefit from breast lifts. If you do want to go down in volume, certainly a reduction is an option at the same time. I agree with your plan to lose weight prior to surgery. Different people lose weight from different places, so getting to your ideal weight prior to surgery would help eliminate that potential unknown variable. For some patients that elect to lose weight after surgery, there is a higher risk of ending up with breasts that are too small or a bit droopy and deflated again. It is hard to tell from your photos, but if you feel like you have excess breast tissue or "bra roll" tissue off the side of your chest, it is possible to address this at the time of your surgery. I would recommend discussing this with your surgeon prior to surgery; depending upon your exam, adding a bra roll excision to your surgery could likely require more time.

Ashley B. Robey, MD

It looks like you need a full lift.  If you feel you need more volume, then you would benefit from an implant.

Breast lift?

You need an "in person" examination with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss all of your options, the incisions involved, and the expected outcome.

Asaf Yalif, MD
Roswell Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lifts

You appear to be an excellent candidate for breast lifts, perhaps with some degree of tissue removal for shaping and making them smaller if needed/desired. I definitely agree with your plan to lose any weight before the surgery to best assure a stable result. During your consultation, your plastic surgeon will disciss various lift options and the scars required for each type. Which one you will need will be based on your examination at the time and the degree of excess skin, nipple position, and other tissue characteristics. It will also be based on your surgeon's experience with various techniques. I recommend getting at least two opinions from real board certified plastic surgeons, gather information from them, and see who you feel comfortable with for your procedure. 

Christopher W. Chase, MD
Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon