I would like know how much would a BBL, Tummy tuck and thigh lift would cost? (photos)

Im 18 223 pounds and desperately want to get surgery in dr. I wanna know could i even look like my wish pics or is that out of the question because my skin elasticity is to damaged?

I would like know how much would a BBL, Tummy tuck and thigh lift would cost?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well...you can consult with your board certified plastic surgeon to have more details of the cost of this surgery. Hugs!

Candidate & cost

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend scheduling an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and review of your medical history to give you an accurate determination if you are a good candidate for these procedures. You want to make sure that you BMI is 30 or less, if it is not I would recommend losing some weight first then maintaining your goal weight for at least 3-6 months prior to undergoing cosmetic surgery. Costs vary depending on the surgeon and location. I can tell you that the RealSelf average costs for these procedures are between $8,000 and $9,000 for a tummy tuck, $6,000-$7,000 for a BBL and $8,000 and $9,000 for a thigh lift.
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Cost of BBL

The cost of BBL will vary amongst surgeons based on your geographic area and the amount of liposuction required. Usually there is a set price and is not based on regions of liposuction but again, this can vary amongst surgeons. I recommend that you seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for an examination to get a better of idea of cost. Based on your picture, you appear to be a good candidate. Good luck! 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

You would definitely need excess skin cut off in order to look similar to your wish photos. Part of what you like about the women in your wish photos is their tight smooth skin. Your skin likely has stretch marks etc and will not look so smooth. I think you could still have a very nice result. I would recommend the TT and BBL together along with lipo to the thighs but I would do the actual thigh lift in a 2nd stage as this is too much to do at once. 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz