I have what seems to be at least 10-15 lbs of extra fat on my calves. What's a safe/effective way to remove the fat?

I am 5'5 about 150, where majority of my weight is concentrated in my calves and thighs. I was diagnosed with lipedema . My upper body is fairly thin. Diet and excercise is doing little to nothing in reducing the weight.

Circumferential Liposuction is the Answer

We see this condition frequently and circumferential liposuction performed with thin cannulae gives very good results, allowing the patients to wear boots, etc. I doubt your condition is lipedema, most people have just too much fat.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon