hard to find a good rhino surgeon Ready 2 give up looking. I actually have quite of an amount saved up and ready for surgery

I've seen a few good surgeons, but I'm not only looking for a good "African American" surgeon Ive been looking through before and after images hoping to find a nose that was as huge or similar to mine but now looks great due to the hands of a great rhino surgeon. I've had 4 consults, 1 canceled surgery last wk which I felt the surgeon misled me, 2drs on my mind now. Consult tomorrow with Anil Shah but heard bad reviews, need referrals, some advice. I been doing research for 8yrs and now ready!

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-