Achievable rhinoplasty? (Photo)

Hello Doctors. I know it's hard to tell from photos, but do you think my morphs represent obtainable goals? Just trying to manage my own expectations. Thanks so much for your feedback. Jbb

Very Realistic

Love your photos. VERY Realistic.  With Male rhinoplasty its of UTMOST important to keep a strong male profile and prevent any ski-slope appearance which makes it look feminine.  Subtle but meaningful is KEY and your nose should be done completely SCARLESS with a closed rhinoplasty.  No need for external cuts to achieve the results you desire.  

All the best. 

Achievable results

You should be able to get a better result than you show. Too much of the inside of  your nose is visible at the tip. It should be made less visible.

Generally a straight bridge with less projection and tip elevation are all possible.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Results and Imaging

The good thing abiut your morphing or imaging is that it appears realistic and is an achievable goal. Most of the time imagers create a stylistically perfect nose which is rarely realistic. In fact, I think your imagers did a great job because it would be easy to image a nose for you that would be difficult to achieve surgically. My best guess is that your nose was imaged by a surgeon who does the operation. It is my opinion that if you are going to offer imaging, the operating surgeon should be the one to do the imaging so as to "manage expectations."

Paul S. Howard, MD, FACS
Hoover Plastic Surgeon

Close rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Achievable rhinoplasty?

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway