Full Lower and upper jaw implant and restoration

I am planning to do a full mouth implant and restoration. However, if lower jaw implant heals faster than upper jaw, can restoration/teeth be done on lower jaw first? Or both upper and lower have to be done together?

Ideally entire moth restored at same time

Truthfully, the lower jaw won't heal faster. When talking about bone, it simply takes time, and implants shouldn't be rushed. 

Since the bite is being restored, it is best to allow the lab to make things fit, which is done by creating at the same time. 

CAN one arch be done, then the other?  Sure. But it may not end up as ideal as it could.