Frustrated and scared after Juvederm injection and hyaluronidase removal. Have I botched my face?

I got Juvederm XC in my lips and cheekbone area. It looked horrible so I got it dissolved (or most of it, there's still some left and it makes me look super asymmetrical). However, my left cheek area feels REALLY weird now. It's hard to move and doesn't smile as much as the other side. Have I damaged my facial muscles with the injections? Is my face going to go back to normal?

Dissolving filler

It would be very helpful to see photos, esdpecially before and after. Ideally an in person consult to determine the asymmetry  and   proper treatment plan.  Please only consult an expert.

Dr. Quenby Erickson

Filler and dissolving product

If you had filler dissolved recently, the feelings you are having may be related to swelling that occurs from dissolving the product. You might want to give it some time for the swelling to subside. If you are concerned, see your injector.

Juvederm and Hyaluronidase for Removal

I suggest seeing an expert, you can refill the face after other fillers have been reversed.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Bad results with facial fillers

Sorry to hear of the problems you are experiencing following injection of facial fillers. Without seeing your photos or in person evaluation, it is not possible to give you proper guidance. Please post a few photos.
Good luck,

Asymmetry and Facial Injections

Please post photos to evaluate the area. It sounds like you may need more fillers to correct this but first have the remainder of the product dissolved.  Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green