How can I find the right doctor to perform a Brazilian Butt lift in a New York hospital?

Finding the right BBL surgeon

It can seem like an overwhelming process to find the right surgeon. You should be looking for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure and can show you over 100 before and after photos. These photos should be of their own work (this may seem obvious but there are many surgeons who try to pass off other surgeons' work as their own), be of the same position (arms above the head in the "afters" always make the back look better and is misleading), and be long-term (results that are years later, not just pictures taken in the operating room). Check out reviews and patient experiences on sites like RealSelf. Also, keep in mind that many surgeons (myself included) operate out of certified and accredited office operating rooms and use board certified anesthesiologists. This does not need to be done in a hospital. Good luck. There are many great surgeons in NY.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... I have to say that you can do it from here, but besides that you need to be sure that you find a board certified plastic surgeon, good luck doll

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Best BBL Surgeon

The best surgeon is one who performs a high number of these procedures and delivers excellent and safe results. It is difficult to answer this question as there are many talented and highly trained surgeons. Make sure your surgeon has the credentials to perform these procedures and if possible, talk to some of his patient's about their experience and results. Seek a consultation in-person. Using social media or online pictures alone as criteria can be a mistake as there are many misleading pictures and photoshop photography that can occur. Good luck. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills

Sejal M. Patel, MD

I am a NYC doctor but many of the BBL's that I perform I do so in my fully accredited office operating room. If a patient has a preference for the hospital I can also do it there. Good luck.

I would recommend when looking for a surgeon to perform your BBL that you choose one who is board certified and specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. You may also want to look on the ASPS website as this lists board certified plastic surgeons in your area. I would also look at the surgeon’s credentials, memberships, educational background, reviews and before and afters. Before and afters are a good indicator of their techniques and outcomes from BBL surgeries and reading reviews from other patients is a good way to see what their experience with the doctor was like. During you consultation, you should ask where the doctor has hospital priveldges at so you can select a doctor that can perform your surgery a hospital you are hoping to have it done at. Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon