Fat graft or filler over Hydroxyapatite granules?

If someone had brow augmentation via hydroxyapatite granules, can fat or filler be placed over it for more augmentation?

Brow augmentation

I assume you are referring to Calcium Hydroxylapatite (Radiesse) filler. You should probably wait a couple of months after initial injection to see how much fill you are going to have after your collagen has been stimulated by the hydroxylapatite. There is no contraindication to changing the type of filler if you want to add more, and your options are pretty much anything, as long as your injector agrees that more volume won't distort the anatomy too much.

Worcester Physician