I'm 5.8" and currently 142 lbs. Do I have enough fat for a BBL? I'd like to get wider hips for a curvier figure. (photo)

I've been eating to gain weight. Wishing for a perfect hourglass figure. Thanks.

I'd like to get wider hips for a curvier figure.

Hello dear!

Thanks for the photos and provided information as well.

Based on your photos you are a good candidate for liposuction and BBL.
The fat transfer, often called Brazilian butt lift has become extremely popular because it allows your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. You improve your waist, hips and of course your buttock.

I recommend you to make an appointment with a board plastic surgeon to talk about your goals.

Good luck :)

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello dear!

Good luck :)

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
#RealSelf100Surgeon
#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Dr. Schwartz
#RealSelf100Surgeon
#RealSelfCORESurgeon

How much fat needed for BBL?

hi - looking at your pictures you would have enough for a BBL. 50% if the results of a BBL are really from the liposuction part to bring in the waist. Clearly, we can only transfer as much fat as you have to give so your results will be determined by this. 

Good luck

How much fat needed for BBL?

Good luck

I'm 5.8" and currently 142 lbs. Do I have enough fat for a BBL? I'd like to get wider hips for a curvier figure.

You can have a great result with liposuction of the abdomen, sides, back, and bra rolls and fat transfer to the buttocks and hips.

Based on the photos, you appear to be a good candidate for BBL. However, I would recommend an in person consultation to evaluate how much fat is available for the transfer to achieve a more contoured and hourglass figure. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Do you have ENOUGH Fat? For a BBL & Current Weight

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.

Yes!  You will have an excellent result!
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist
Liposuction Specialist

Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist
Liposuction Specialist

BBL

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You do seem to be a good candidate for a BBL. I recommend that patients be at or very close to their ideal weight before undergoing liposuction and fat transfer. This way your results will be more likely to last forever. Liposuction of the abdomen, and flank will give you a contoured waist and the fat can be transferred to your bum to achieve your desired look. Make sure you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in these areas. 

BBL

Achieving an Hourglass Shape

3 things are needed to achieve a good hour glass

Breasts that are the width of your hips

Narrow waist

Adequate hips

I think that if you had a fat transfer it would certainly help the hips.  Your arms are not by your side in the picture so it is difficult to determine the width of the breasts. However, if you wanted more balance after a fat transfer you good consider fat transfer to the breast or a breast augmentation.  I think you will be fine with a fat transfer though.

I hope this helps

Achieving an Hourglass Shape

Breasts that are the width of your hips

Narrow waist

Adequate hips

I hope this helps