Face Derma Roller?

I have pores on my face skin , do the derma roller and vitamin c , considered effective treatment to minimize pores or eliminate

Face Derma Roller?

Thanks for your query. Yes it does decrease the pores. You can try fraxel and micro needling as well. They are also good alternatives for dermaroller. Hope it helps.All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Needling and vitamin C

Yes, it can help. Personally I prefer a vertical delivery system, but still, entry level rollers can be effective in some cases. Start with a 0.5 mm roller, add some Vitamin A (high dose retinol). Hold back on Vitamin B and C and see how you go. If that does not work, there are medical grade devices like Clear+ Brilliant or better still Fraxel 1927 that can work a lot better. All the bestDr Davin LimLaser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist