Excessive sneezing due to cold 2 months rhinoplasty - will my nose be okay?

It's been 2 months since I've gotten my open rhino. This past week, I've come down with a cold. I have been sneezing a lot for some reason - maybe about 10-20 times a day for the past 4 days, and I'm concerned. Will this affect the results of my nose? I feel like there is a small dent forming on my bridge and it def wasn't there before - could this be due to increased swelling? I got bridge augmentation so I'm kind of concerned

Rhinoplasty and Sneezing

Thanks for your inquiry and congrats on completing your surgery.  Sneezing at 2 months postop should not affect the overall results of your rhinoplasty.  However if you have concerns, you should follow up with your plastic surgeon just to be sure.  I hope this helps. 

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 2 mont after a rhinoplasty. Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD