Double bubble after breast augmentation. (photos)

Hi, I just had a breast augmentation with round block (reposition of the nipples) I added 605 cc polyurethane, subglandular, polytechnic replicon. I can notice the double bubble effect on the left breast, and a bit on the inside part of the fold in the right breast too. The surgeon said, this is going to fade in months... What should I do and what should I expect? He also told me to massage the area with energy. P.S. Thank you, and allow me some mistakes as I am Italian

Double bubble will often improve over time

I'd go with what your surgeon says- the dark spot on your right breast is concerning but is probably fine - I would ask your surgeon to look at it.  A double bubble does often improve over time.  Good luck!!!

Double bubble after breast augmentation.

Thank you for your question. You are very early in your post op recovery. It will take a few months before you get your final result. Always discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

Jon E. Rast, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble

The lower pole is tight but this is not unexpected as you have had massive implants placed - it should round out in the next 3 months - this is not a double bubble

Double bubble

Thank you for your question. You are in very early phase of healing. At this stage  you have to wait and see, usually for about 6 months and re evaluate. Follow instructions from your PS.

Double bubble after breast augmentation

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph and congratulations on your augmentation and lift.  Unfortunately it is too early in your recovery to know what your long-term results will be and I would advocate allowing 6 months to pass before assessing them.  Hope this helps.

Double bubble in a BA

The periareolar lift that you had is an effort to tighten the skin over your new implant. It is an effort to minimize the risk of double bubble. Its full effect won't be seen until the tissues relax and settle. Follow the advice of your PS. It is really too early to say.

Adam Tattelbaum, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question and pictures. It sounds as though your surgery was fairly recent. If that is the case I would continue to be patient as it may take months for your final shape to develop. If you have chosen a capable surgeon I would continue routine follow-up. 

Best Wishes 
Theodore T. Nyame MD 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician