I have two surgeries; one in New York, the other in Miami. How can a doctor help me with my hips? (Photos)

im having this apple shape and it's not cute . How can a doctor help me with my hips I need those dents out . It was filled out by other doctor but the fat not staying there must be something that can be done

#BBL #brazilianbuttlift #plasticsurgery

Hi dolliepink, thank you for your excellent question. I highly recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options and formulate a surgical plan that is tailored specifically to your health and needs. When setting up an in-person consult with a plastic surgeon look for someone who has at least one of these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery - the gold star symbol  *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) - the circle symbol  *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) - the Queen Nefertiti symbol with a Triangle  Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person. Very best to you, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS   CARE Plastic Surgery

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dents in the buttock area

It is important to consult with your surgeon on any questions or concerns you may have. I would recommend you consider fat grafting with HydraSolve which optimally preserves fat. Good luck with your recovery!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Buttock lift

Hello, thanks for sending your pictures and your inquiry. I understand how frustrated this could be for you. The best option for you is a buttock lift or Belt lipectomy, in which, the extra loose skin in that area is removed with surgery. That extra skin is give you that look that you dislike. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon