I have two surgeries; one in New York, the other in Miami. How can a doctor help me with my hips? (Photos)

im having this apple shape and it's not cute . How can a doctor help me with my hips I need those dents out . It was filled out by other doctor but the fat not staying there must be something that can be done

Doctor Answers 2

Dents in the buttock area

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question.

It is important to consult with your surgeon on any questions or concerns you may have. I would recommend you consider fat grafting with HydraSolve which optimally preserves fat. Good luck with your recovery!


James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 86 reviews

Buttock lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello, thanks for sending your pictures and your inquiry. I understand how frustrated this could be for you. The best option for you is a buttock lift or Belt lipectomy, in which, the extra loose skin in that area is removed with surgery. That extra skin is give you that look that you dislike. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 257 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.