Dents post BBL due to trying on tight garment?

can putting on a tight Garmet post bbl 3 weeks cause a dent or indentation in the butt. Squeezing my butt through a tight thong Garmet only happened once today as I was trying it on and I noticed a small dent afterwards. Could it be from the process of putting on tight Garmet or this just a fragment of my imagination?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon