I have a demarcated laser footprint from V Beam laser done 10 years ago to soften redness from acne mark on forehead

10 years ago I went to a dermatologist because I had a tiny red spot on my forehead after an acne mark healed. It would have prob faded on its own but the doc used vbeam laser on that tiny spot. Now what I have is a demarcated circlular laser footprint on my forehead that doesn't flush with the rest of the surrounding skin The spot is lighter than the surrounding skin. Basically the laser killed the capillaries in that spot. The spot tans during summer so it's not a loss of melanocytes.

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

I have found prp/microneedling and non ablative laser can help this, but often there is no cure.  Best, Dr. Emer.