Darkness over my upper lip (not melasma) and bulbous and pointed nose also not straight and a bump fix. (photos)

I have darkness above my lip that is not melasma (I saw a dermotologist) that causes me a lot of unhappiness. I am 27 never smoked don't use straws I am on birth control. I had GPA & was on maintenance chemo for many years. I also don't like my nose there is a bump, it is not straight and looks very bulbous at the tip when I smile. I have tried skin lighteners no results. I get Botox and have gotten my lips plumped and nasal folds filled.

Rhinoplasty to reduce the bulbous tip and straighten the crooked nose

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening the crooked nose, reducing the bulbous tip, and shaving down the dorsal hump. Rhinoplasty is a difficult endeavor,  so choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience with the procedure. Digital computer imaging but also be helpful to understand what can be accomplished with your nose. For many rhinoplasty before-and-after results and more information about reduction of the bulbous tip, please see the link and the video below