Chin reshaping surgery to enlongate my chin?

I have wide prominent cheekbones and a square jaw. I get Botox for the muscles which helps a little but I still have a square jaw and chin bone wise. I was wondering what surgery is available for me to get that can reshape the chin? And possibly jaw line? From these photos what would you recommend? I'd like a oval face shape rather than square. My mid face is very wide and big due to wide cheekbones and round cheeks. What are my options? Can I get my jaw and chin shaved into a v shape? Thank you

Doctor Answers 1

Jawline Reshaping

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Based on your pictures your more square chin can be changed by a t-shaped chin osteotomy. The jawline behind it, particularly at the jaw angles, need to also be reduced to get rid of the jaw angle point.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.