Brown Spots/moles on Breast Will They Expand?

I have brown spots kinda like moles on the lower part of my breast. (I've had them since my last pregnancy 9 years ago!) Having a hysterectomy even made them worse :/ Anyways I am getting a BA in less then a week. I just want to know If they are going to expand?? horribly :( I wish They would just go away

Will Breast Spots Stretch After Breast Augmentation?

It all depends on how loose your breast skin is. If the breast implant is just big enough to fill out the skin, then your spots should not expand too much. However, If you get a breast implant size that stretches out your skin, then you may expect your spots to stretch as well. 

Sacramento Physician

Will skin moles expand?

If you get particularly large implants they may expand temporarily but I doubt they will expand "horribly". Hard to say without a photo. Hopefully they won't bother you as much after your BA. Good luck. 

Mary Gingrass, MD

It is likely that skin lesions will increase in size to some degree, as the breast skin is stretched with breast augmentation surgery. I do not think that you will find that they will have stretched "horribly". Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.