Brazilian butt lift.

I am looking for a natural look but also I want to know if I have enough fat in my stomach to transfer to my buttox and does a Brazilian buttlift take back fat away and also does it give me a curvy figure

Brazilian butt lift.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to get more information about the procedure. This is a good choise! good luck!

Bbl

providing pictures of you would have been more helpful to give you better advise,an in person consultation would be the best. 

Brazilian butt lift.

It would be best if you posted some photos, so that we can give you specific advice. In a general sense, YES a BBL will give you a curvy figure by taking away fat in areas such as you abdomen, waistline, back and love handles creating a very small waist and then add this fat to your buttocks and hips which creates the curves. The contrast of a tiny waist with big curvy hips and buttocks is what we love about a BBL. 

Brazilian butt lift.

Thank you for your question. A Brazilian Butt Lift  is a fat transfer to the buttocks and hips, using liposuction to remove fat from the The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost.  and given the most accurate quote.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body so they can accurately tell you if you are a good candidate or not. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks/hips. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely giving you that hourglass silhouette. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon