My boobs are severely saggy! They have always been saggy since I was a preteen, I am now 22 years old. (Photo)

what causes saggy boobs as a child? How much would cosmetic surgery run me? Can I do exercises to lift my boobs? If so what exercises? Is cosmetic surgery my only option?

Lipo-lift

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

My boobs are severely saggy! They have always been saggy since I was a preteen, I am now 22 years old.

I think that a breast lift would be reasonable based upon the pictures and your desires.  The cost will range from $6000 to $9000 in most cases.

Saggy Boobs Exercises

Good Morning and thank you for your question and pictures. I'm afraid there is no exercises to lift your boobs, you're seem to be the perfect candidate for a breast reduction and lift, about the cost it all depends on several factors, I strongly recommend you to visit a board certified surgeon in order to evaluate you in person and discuss the best options for you.  

Rafael Gottenger, MD

Candidate for Breast Lift and Cost

Candidates for Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) surgery are women who have #saggingbreasts due to past pregnancies, genetics, or aging. Often times the sagging is too great to be treated by implants alone. Women with asymmetric or enlarged nipples or areolae (pigmented areas around nipples) also may be candidates for a breast lift or a modification of a lift. #Asymmetric breast can be adjusted by adding or removing volume.  One side can be tightened more or less than another.

Costs will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org.

Breast lift

You could benefit from a lift along with a reduction. You are best seen in person to be properly evalauted.

Dr Kayser

Thank you for your question. You are an excellent candidate for breast lift surgery. And with the short scar lollipop techniques, you can have less scarring and better shape over the wise pattern anchor scar approach. Please view the attached video link below to see examples of this procedure. I hope this helps and have a wonderful day! Dr Kayser Detroit

Melek Kayser, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Surgery is the only option for saggy breasts

There are exercises that lift and tighten breasts. Surgery called mastopexy is needed to accomplish your goals. Costs of operation vary from region to region of the country. Check with plastic surgeons in your area.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Breast lift

Thank you for your question.  You appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift/reduction which is your only option for correction.  Consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options.  Please be aware that the large size of your areolas may compromise your result with some of that pigmented skin being displace toward the bottom mid-section of your breast following the surgery.  Hope this helps.  An in-person consultation with a surgeon can provide further information.  Best wishes!

My boobs are severely saggy! They have always been saggy since I was a preteen, I am now 22 years old

The only option is a surgical breast lift as exercises and non surgical treatments won't help. Cost may range from $8000 to $11000 depending on surgeon experience and location. See link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Breast lift and reduction

A lift and reduction if you so desire it would give you a more youthful shape. This is likely a cosmetic procedure. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, Good luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon