BBL with implants (Photo)

I have read many reviews on BBL and I see that a lot of people lose most of their fat within a year. I feel it is pointless to pay so much is this is such a great possibility. Should I have lipo and Butt implants instead? My pretty face does not match this body! I want BBL w implants. Help please!

BBL vs Butt Implants

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. In my practice, after about 4 weeks, the remaining fat is permanent.  I can not comment on your photos bc they did not process correctly.Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

BBL

I think that BBL is the way to go if you have the donor sites. I think in my patients about 70% of the fat I put in takes.  

BBL with Implants

Unfortunately, the pictures did not come out well on my computer so I'm not able to make any comments regarding fat grafting or implants.  In general, I have found fat grafting to be a very good option with excellent, lasting results.  It is also a safer option with less recovery time than buttock implants, so that's my preferred technique.  If a patient doesn't have enough fat to get the buttock volume they desire, than implants are a great option (I prefer the inside-the-muscle technique, which I feel decreases some of the risk of doing the over-the-muscle technique).  I recommend consulting with a local/regional plastic surgeon who has experience with both fat transfer and implants to discuss your options.

Dr. Dan Krochmal
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

BBL with implants

As a plastic surgeon who performs significant numbers of butt implant and fat transfer procedures, I would advise you to utilize your own fat first.  This tends to result in a more natural contour with fewer complications.Kenneth Hughes, MDLos Angeles, CA