Will the appearance of my breasts differ leaving in a grade 1 and a grade 3 capsular contracture after breast implant removal?

Left breast has a grade 1 CC, right breast has Grade 3 CC. no pain, just a bit of a shape change/firmer in right breast. Getting implants removed soon (silicone). Surgeon recommends leaving capsule in to preserve as much of my own breast tissue as possible as I have little and says that the shape will improve when implant comes out anyway.. But I'm curious about other opinions and am wondering will I feel a hardness from the scar tissue in my right breast compared to my left after explant?

Breast Implant removal (Explant)

Breast implant removal without replacement, need to remove the capsule, specially with capsular contracture.Leaving the capsule runs the risk of fluid accumulation and the need for further surgery.If the capsule is thick enough it can be removed with hardly any removal of breast tissue or fat. Harmonic scalpel can be used to dissect the capsule with minimal if any subcutaneous tissue

Implant removal

You would have to be seen in person. In most cases with a tight capsule we like to take out as much of the capsule as possible, but sometimes it's not possible due to the thin tissues in some cases.

Capsules need to be removed...

....carefully, but still need to be removed.  They will not heal well and fluid can accumulate and cause all sorts of problems.  -JGH

The capsules should not be left in place

For explant surgery, it is almost always best to remove the capsule in its entirety.  This will allow the space to heal.  If you leave the capsule in place, it does not heal.  Fluid can accumulate in the space.  The situation that brings the patient to implant removal will have an affect on the decision.  This is a surgery which requires discussion with the plastic surgeon about the problem, the goals, and the technical concerns.  The body does not re-absorb the capsule.  Revision surgery requires drains because the fluid is going to be generated when you operate on the scar capsule.  If you provide a mechanism for the fluid to be removed (i.e. drains), the risks are lower.  If the fluid accumulates because there were no drains, it will most certainly cause problems in the future.