Post breast swelling.

I am five weeks post breast lift w/o implants. My breasts look and feel like they are swelling up again. Is there a reason why this is happening

Post swelling

Thank you for the question and there can be several possible reasons for swelling.  So see your surgeon and be evaluated
Dr Corbin

Breast swelling 5 weeks post breast lift

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to know why you are just swelling again 5 weeks out of surgery.  I would make an appointment with your Plastic Surgeon for an examination.  

Chad Robbins, MD

Breast lift - swelling a month after surgery

Thank you for asking about your breast lift.
  • Without an examination, one cannot tell you what is going on.
  • I suggest you contact your plastic surgeon and go in for an examination and discuss of what may be causing this.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS