Can I get CoolSculpting while undergoing dialysis?

Thank you for your question. I would recommend speaking to your physician about it and getting a clearance before going ahead with a CoolSculpting treatment. Regards, 

CoolSculpting Contra-indications including dialysis

Dear sherrikari:

Outpatient dialysis occurs every other day. There is a lot going on for your welfare. This is not a good time to mix it up with an elective cosmetic procedure.

I recommend you consider CoolSculpting on the alternate days when not receiving the actual dialysis.

CoolSculpting (CS) is tried and true! CS is not contra-indicated in patients with renal failure but you may have other co-morbid illnesses which must be reviewed to see if you are a good CS candidate.

I hope this is helpful. All the best!

Dean P. Kane, MD, FACS