What is the price range for a breast augmentation in Dominican republican?

I want to go to Dominican Republic to get a breast augmentation. I had it done with saline 10 yrs 10 months ago. I am 5'3" 140 lbs bra size 34C. I just had a baby 10 months ago.

Breast augmentation

I am sure the price is cheaper than in NYC, but there can be a high price you pay if you have a problem whiny return and do not have a doctor here to see for appropriate follow-up and care. Usually better to stay in your local area for pre and post-op care.

A plastic surgeon closer to home may be a better choice.

I think there are two things you may want to consider in picking a plastic surgeon for your revision surgery. First, there are many advantages to working a plastic surgeon who practices close to your home. It will be easier for you to manage a consultation, pre-op appointments, the surgery and follow-up appointments when you don’t have to travel to another country. Your plastic surgeon is also more readily available to see you if you have questions or concerns about complications after your breast augmentation. Second, there could be additional costs for traveling to appointments and staying in the Dominican Republic while you recover that could negate any savings you might have. Best of luck to you.

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Hello! Thank you for your question. The #cost for a #breast #augmentation in the #Dominican #Republic can vary depending on the skill and #experience of the #Board #Certified #Plastic #Surgeon and the #location. Something to consider is the possibility of a #complication in #healing. It's usually best to work with a local #BCPS where you can easily attend all of the #follow #up office visits and any healing concerns. Best wishes!

Hi... thank you for the question... generally a breast augmentation with a good quality silicon gel implant price range from US$3300-US$3800. Always make sure to contact a board-certified plastic surgeon. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Price of breast augmentation

Prices vary on location and surgeon experience. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and expectations.

Regards,

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Cosmetic Tourism

I recommend that you consider all options before traveling abroad for your cosmetic surgery. I practice in NYC, and I have seen far too many serious and harmful complications resulting from surgery in the Caribbean. Issues like serious wound infections, tissue loss and questionable operative techniques result in complications that are expensive and hard to fix. Please balance the risks and your personal safety against the perceived advantage of cheaper cosmetic surgery, because in the long run, it can cost you a lot more, both monetarily and in personal harm. Good Luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Price

I'm not exactly sure of the price of Breast Augmentation in the DR, however, if you add up the travel, hospital, medications, hotel, etc. it comes out the same as it would be if you got your surgery done here in the US.  I don't know about other surgeons, but I charge $4950 for Saline and $5800 for Silicone here on Park Avenue in Manhattan.

Regardless, be sure to discuss details with a American Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best wishes!

Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Urmen Desai, MD, MPH, FACS

Price range of breast augmentation in Dominican Republic: $2500 - $20,000

A routine breast augmentation in the Dominican republic costs about $2000.  Round-trip tickets about $350.  Chance of complication to include infections, capsular contracture, implant rupture or implant malposition after returning home is  about 10% ( or 1 in 10 ).  ER visit and ultrasound $2000.   Hospitalization  and intravenous antibiotics  $10,000.   Breast implant removal, revision, and replacement $8000.   Peace of mind of just having it done in United States: priceless. 

It may cost more initially to have a breast augmentation here at home but you may end up saving much more in the long run. No one thinks they will have a complication until they do.

See a board certified plastic surgeon and ask about payment and financing plans they have to make getting breast implants both affordable and safe.  

Adam Hamawy, MD
Princeton Plastic Surgeon

Prices

I am not familiar with the cost of a breast augmentation in the DR. Remember that cost should not be the most important factor in choosing a surgeon. Your safety is paramount.  

DrBurnett#realself100

Carlos Burnett, MD, FACS
Westfield Plastic Surgeon