What would the estimate cost be for a scar removal & would I be able to have two removed during the same surgery? (Photos)

Both scars cause an indentation of my skin and are hard to touch. They are from burns and cause discomfort when I become physical active. The first is located on my abdomen and the other on my back. They are unpleasant to site and movement.

Burn Scars

It may be possible to treat both of your burn scars at the same time.  This can be better analyzed when you see your surgeon for a consultation.  The fee can have significant variation depending on the findings on examination of your scars.

Summit Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scar revision

Yes, it is possible to revise both scars at the same time.  Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated. All the best!

Scar revision

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may be a candidate for scar revision surgery.  If you have pain/itching, then your insurance provider may cover this surgery.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD