Looking for Dr in New York area for a BBL and tummy tuck?

I am 27 years old 5'2 199 lbs and I want to do a fat transfer all to my butt and I want a tummy tuck

Doctor in NY area for a BBL?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.   Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL & TT

Every doctor will have a slightly different protocol based on their beliefs and experiences but most will agree that having a BMI above 30 isn’t optimal for elective cosmetic surgery. I recommend that my patients have a BMI of 30 or less to have the best and safest results. Your BMI is around 36 which is considered obese and isn’t optimal for undergoing elective cosmetic surgery as it puts you at a higher risk of delayed healing, so it would be best for you to try and get your BMI down to around 30 or lower. I also recommend that my patients remain at their goal weight for at least 6 months before having surgery done for optimal results because weight fluctuation can cause a change in your results.  It is important to remember to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle through diet and exercise, even after surgery for best results and to reduce your chance of health related issues.  In regards to finding a qualified doctor in your area, I would recommend that you choose one who is board certified and specializes in Brazilian butt lifts/tummy tucks. You may also want to look on the ASPS website as this lists board certified plastic surgeons in your area. I would also look at the surgeon’s credentials, memberships, educational background, reviews and before and afters. Before and afters are a good indicator of their techniques and outcomes from BBL and tummy tuck surgeries and reading reviews from other patients is a good way to see what their experience with the doctor was like. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I will recommend you to check for a surgeon member to the american society of plastic surgeon's. Besides that to be a board certified plastic surgeon. I'm sure that you will fine a good surgeon in NY that can help you.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

I would just research reviews, credentials and before and after pictures.  If the surgeon has performed thousands of procedures, this will be optimal.

Tummy tuck and BBL

I do not do both at the same time, because I think that it increases the risk of complications especially when it comes to the abdominal flap skin survival if it is also liposuctioned. So, I stage them.

Tummy tuck and BBL

Hello and thank you for the question. Yes, it is possible to do both, but it depends on your underlying health condition. Safety is our first priority and that needs to be addressed first. An in person examination with a board certified plastic surgeon is the best way to answer that question. 

Your height and weight suggest a BMI around 36. That is a little high and may affect the risks of surgery. 

You should consider taking 2 weeks off of work and about a month out of the gym. 

You should have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons before making any decision. You should expect to take 1-2 weeks off of work for recovery depending on the type of work you do.  

Remember that during a BBL some of the fat transferred does not last. For most patients about 75% of the fat that is transferred keeps long term. 

As always, it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health conditions you have are managed by your primary care md.  

Best to you. 

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field. Good luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon