Do you think I am a rhinoplasty candidate? In your opinion exactly what parts of the nose need straightening? (Photos)

But wait? Haven't you had the operation already?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There's a review under your name, with after photos. I'd be happy to make some morphs and give an opinion, but I guess I'm confused!

Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question.   You appear to have a drooping nasal tip and a dorsal hump.  Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a cephalic rotation of your tip to turn up your tip slightly and a dorsal hump reduction.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD