I will like to hear your comments on the modeling of my nose done by my preferable surgeon. Does new nose suit me? (Photo)

Computer images

The image shown is not a true profile. That said, I think the constructed image shows a good result that is well proportioned and aesthetically pleasing. Remember, computer images do not guarantee an outcome. Instead they are intended as a communication tool to help the surgeon and the patient work together toward a common goal. What matters most is that you are in agreement with your surgeon and that you share their aesthetic vision and sensibility. Good luck.

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD