Will you help me to be more decisive and your comments on the modelling of my nose? (Photos)

Will you comment on the modelling of my nose?

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

"Should I Have A Rhinoplasty?"

The photos you showed, which seem to illustrate a digitally enhanced version of a projected outcome, have everything to do with what you, the patient, would like. The bridge appears slightly concave.  Some patients like this, and some want a straighter profile.  Truly, it is all up to you!  You are the one who will be living with this result for the rest of her life.  If you are indecisive, give it time until you know what you want. Surgery should be taken seriously, and do not rush into it if you do not yet know the aesthetic you desire.