Should I get nose surgery or rhinoplasty done? (photos)

I'm wondering if I should go for a nose surgery or rhinoplasty done ? I really don't like my nose but I'm scared of results Thanks heaps

Rhinoplasty

Your best answer would be to see a specialist in rhinoplasty. Do your homoework to find one. At consulation it can be decided what needs to be done and what can be done. If your happy with the doctor and what he has to say, then go for it.

Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate

Thank you for your question.Im not sure what you are referring to when you are comparing nose surgery and rhinoplasty as they are the same thing just worded differently but from the looks of your photographs it appears your tip is enlarged and bulbous. You would benefit from a tip rhinoplasty which includes trimming the lower lateral cartilages and placing precision sutures to refine the tip and make it look more pleasing and proportional to the rest of your face. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty is the medical term for nose surgery

There appear to be several areas which surgery could improve your nose. It is important that you find a board certified plastic surgeon with a lot of nose (rhinoplasty) experience and spend time with them in consult. Hopefully they will have a way to show you what the potential changes would look like before you proceed with any surgery.

Donald W. Kress, MD, FACS
Frederick Plastic Surgeon